I'm so confused!

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
We are going to be staying at the DLH the first week of October- we have 5 day park hoppers. My question is: if the EMH days are M/T/TH/S- are we eligible to attend all of them since we are staying onsite or just one based on our "early entry to Fantasyland" statement on our confirmation?

~ Is the Toontown Morning Madness an entirely seperate event? (I know that is eligible for entry one hour earlier than the public but still at regular opening time, right?)I ask this because the parks will (most likely) be opening pretty late, 10:00 am or so and my kids are up at 7:00! I was thinking that by stayong "on site" we could get in at 9:00 at least a few days......

~Last question- do they still give you the little slip of paper stating your in a DLR hotel for the early entry day? Do they take the paper from you?

Please help with any tips or clarifications.... Thanks in advance!

I know with the park hopper tickets you only get one EE - they stamp on the ticket that your EE is used, and as far as I know you cannot get around this.

While I have never tried - I am pretty certain that you get one EE with a hotel stay at one of the three Disney resorts - I do believe that it is a slip of paper that you give up - but hopefully someone can clarify this.

Toontown opens 1 hour after the park opens. With the TT EE they do a ceremony for the kids, and it is a GREAT time to see Mickey, Donald, Pluto, Goofy, the chipmunks, and Minnie (and ride Gadgets Go Coaster with no wait). What we have always done is go to the regular EE - so there an hour before the park opens, and then when the park opens go to Toontown (with the passes to get in 1 hour early to TT).

Yes, staying onsite you'll be able to use EE each day it is offered. The peice of paper you will show at the gate is your room charge slip (you can use it to make purchases in the park and have them charged to the card you gave the hotel at check in). So, no they do not take it from you at the gate, just look to see you are onsite. If the monorail was running it would also be your priority boarding pass.

If you booked thru Disney travel you'll have a voucher in your package for toon town morning madness. You can only use it once, it has be given to them when you enter toon town. Morning madness is seperate from EE. Its held on slightly different days (sorry, can't recall the schedule, but if you search old threads you'll find it). I know Friday is one of the days.

Linda- Thanks so much for your response...I feel better now. I called and the CM I spoke with siad it was for one day early entry only...I'm hoping she is misiformed and not that they changed their policy!
Kris

the one EE is a guarentee.....the other is a resort "perk" that they could stop at any time, but there is no indication they will.

Just returned from DLH last night !! We did EE on Mon and Tues - they told us at check in that we were eligible for all EEs during our stay - they did ask to see our 'room slip' (little while card we were given at check in for charging privileges) both mornings when entering the park. Do EE !! . . . on Mon we did all the rides in Fantasyland in that first hour! :smooth:

bjakmom said:
Just returned from DLH last night !! We did EE on Mon and Tues - they told us at check in that we were eligible for all EEs during our stay - they did ask to see our 'room slip' (little while card we were given at check in for charging privileges) both mornings when entering the park. Do EE !! . . . on Mon we did all the rides in Fantasyland in that first hour! :smooth:

Thanks so much for the info! We will be at the DLH the forst week of Oct- any other points or tips?!
Thanks again!

Thanks so much for the tip on EE - hopefully we can do EE for each of the days we are at DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter