Images showing up sideways

Candice30

World's Greatest Aunt! -- or so the kids tell me.
I used the insert image button on my thread when it is inserted it is flipped. Why?

Don’t know but it happens a lot. Here’s how to fix it:
Before uploading your pic, edit it. In any way. Literally rotating it yourself until it’s exactly as it appeared originally will work.

Can someone tell me how to post an image? When I use the Insert image button, it's looking for a URL. I've tried using the URL of a photo that I posted in the Photos section of the forum, but I get this error:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Click on the mountains in a rectangle.
Click on “click here”.
Choose your source.

Can someone tell me how to post an image? When I use the Insert image button, it's looking for a URL. I've tried using the URL of a photo that I posted in the Photos section of the forum, but I get this error:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
I believe you can't post images until you've completed your "apprenticeship". That would be - minimum of 10 posts on the DISboards (not the DVC board) and 24 hours being registered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter