In Hospital - Home Sweet Home Update Post #112

:grouphug: You won't be alone. :grouphug:

I will be thinking of you and praying for you. I am sure many others from Dis and VMK will be too!

:grouphug: Extra Hugs! :grouphug:

Hope you feel better soon! :hug: Don't worry, think about the surgery being over and going back home to play VMK with all your friends. You may be alone during the procedure in the room but you are definitly not alone with us Disers.
:hug: :grouphug: Prayers:angel: , hugs:hug: , and a little pixie dust pixiedust: coming your way.

Sending lots of hugs and pixie dust your way! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Just remember you have lots of friends here. We are with you in spirit. I am sorry you have to go through all of this! Just think the sooner this procedure is done and over with, the sooner you will be on the road to recovery and back home.

Fly :hippie:

Well, by now, either you're finished or they're still operating. Either way, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything goes well. pixiedust:

I truly hope that everything has gone/is going well.

Sending prayers, hugs and pixie dust your way.:hug:

Whoah.... Thats terrible, i hope you feel better. :)

Sending lots of Magic and Pixie Dust Your Way! :):wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

I DEFINETLEY Recommend a Diagnost of VMK. ;)

It cures the pain like magic. :)

Tigger, I just said a prayer for you. I wish I was in CA so I could go to the hospital and sit with you so you wouldn't be by yourself! I'm personally scared silly of hospitals, so I can imagine how you were feeling earlier today. I am praying that everything went well and soon you'll be able to get online and see again all the people here who care very much about you and are thinking of you. :hug:

Tigger my heart really goes out to you. I'm praying for you and hope to hear from you soon that all went well. ((Hugs)) :hug:

Tigger, I trully hope the pixie dusts are doing their job. I talked with you once in vmk and since I first saw this post, I am trying to send good waves to you, I read this what was you were the most scared, so I trully hope everything is going/went well :wizard: :grouphug:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I tell you, with ALL your prayers, :goodvibes , thoughts, and pixiedust: it sure made the procedure A LOT easier to go through alone :love: They got me hooked up to telemetry to watch my heart, gave me the injection of "neostigmine", and about 2 minutes after the injection my heart beat dropped down to 36, I had started at 97. My nurse was still here in my room with me when ICU called and told her to give me the injection of "atropine" to get my heart beat back up into the normal range. Within seconds, all was right with the world :thumbsup2

We will know within the next 24 hrs if this "neostigmine" procedure worked or not. If there are no changes, then I think my Dr said they would give it a second go around. If that does not work.... then myself and Dr are baffled as to what to do next :confused3

Thank You sooooo very much for all your words of encouragement.

:grouphug:
Lyn
:tigger:

It's so nice to see you back, Tigger. I'm so glad you're alright. I'll continue praying that the procedure worked, and if not that an alternative can be found. :hug:

Good to see you back tigger, I will continue to send good vibes your way and hope that it worked :wizard::grouphug: pixiedust:pixiedust:

Wow! I just hope you are okay!!! Blessings and magic, as well as prayers sent out to you.

Feel better, and deffiently get well soon!

You have not slipped out of our prayers, and you must be BURIED in all the pixie dust!!

Hang in there, Girl!

Sounds like things are bouncing the right way, YAY! Keep on fighting Tigger!

Hugs and dust,
Jegrezo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter