In search of designs for magnets for cruise

TubaBabe86

Alison
Hello Wonderful DISigners,

I know this request is super close to a turn around that I'm looking for (Saturday, July 16) but was wondering if anyone has already made designs of the following in which they could add names and dates to, or could quickly create a design.

1. Mickey Mouse head with Baby Jack-Jack from the Incredibles in the center portion - would like name Asher added to one of ears
2. Mickey Mouse head with Ariel in the center portion - would like the name Alison added to one of the ears
3. Mickey Mouse head with Jack Skellington in the center portion - would like the name Bryce added to one of the ears
4. Something with the Big Bad Wolf from Silly Symphonies 3 Little Pigs segment - would like The Wolfe Family added to it
5. Something that says Birthday Boy Est. July 1987
6. Something that says Celebrating our 9th Wedding Anniversary on the Disney Fantasy 9-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise July 21 - July 30, 2022

Thanks in advance for any assistance that you are able to provide.

Alison Wolfe

I know this request is super close to a turn around that I'm looking for (Saturday, July 16) but was wondering if anyone has already made designs of the following in which they could add names and dates to, or could quickly create a design.

1. Mickey Mouse head with Baby Jack-Jack from the Incredibles in the center portion - would like name Asher added to one of ears
2. Mickey Mouse head with Ariel in the center portion - would like the name Alison added to one of the ears
3. Mickey Mouse head with Jack Skellington in the center portion - would like the name Bryce added to one of the ears
4. Something with the Big Bad Wolf from Silly Symphonies 3 Little Pigs segment - would like The Wolfe Family added to it
6. Something that says Celebrating our 9th Wedding Anniversary on the Disney Fantasy 9-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise July 21 - July 30, 2022

Thanks in advance for any assistance that you are able to provide.

Alison Wolfe
Hi Alison, sending you a message!

Nena

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter