In Search of My Body - Not the One I Ate... Vol. 6: Goddesses just want to have fun

Where the he!! did Nancy go? I say "I missed you Nancy" and she goes poof.

I think she said she was going to bed around page 2 or 3. I guess she thinks since she is Amish and back from vacation, that she can skip out on us. :rotfl2:

I think Nancy went to bed. Either that or I totally insulted her with my photo editing skills...

I agree with everyone else and am loving the red coat by the way...

She passed out, I'm pretty sure. She was hammered. And it has been a LOOONG time since she has been drinking.

I am off to bed gang...

Have fun tonight and for those who have been drinking tonight - don't forget to hydrate.

Update: Kat and Liz are doing shots. Nick is with them so he can drive them home. And he is calling me "E"! Is that not HI LAR IOUS?!?!?

Ok, so here's something. Remember the other day when I posted that I had lost? Well, ever since that day, I have been eating like it's my job! (Thanks for the phrase, Liz.) Seriously, just chowing! And I leave for vacation in 13 days! WT F?!?!?! WHY am I doing this? So pissed at myself!

Why? So crazy! I know I know!

Talked with Kat and Liz. Emily's little friend puked on Liz's floor. Knowing Kat's natural maternal instincts, I found that to be HI LAR IOUS.

Liz - sorry you had to clean up OPK puke, but this is HI LAR IOUS cause Kat was there.:rotfl:

Hey...where'd my Goofy go? I replaced Donald with Goofy last night. Yes, it is official. I registered for the Goofy. And it was NOT cheap. :scared1:

My plan is to definitely do the full. Barring injury, I am really working toward the full. But I would love to do Goofy. So if nothing else, registering for Goofy allows me the choice to do just the Half, just the Full, or both.

Yeah, cause you always want running flexibility.

Hey drunk Liz -

This one's for you!!!:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I had my hands in the river
My feet back up on the banks
Looked up to the Lord above and said hey man thanks
Sometimes I feel so good I gotta scream
She says Gordie baby I know exactly what you mean
She said, she said - I swear to God she said....

So back to university. Takes me right back. What grade were you in - Grade seven? :lmao: Seventh grade to you Americanos. :laughing:

Bolded gets me every single time......

All first page people rule. People who wait until page 2 drool. Those are the facts. :rotfl2:

Rod - you PROLLY suck!

Must you all interrupt my bball. Really.

Lisa! You are supposed to be packing! You are making me nervous.

Nancy - woo hoo - glad your back.

And for the record. I am not a loser for not posting on the first page. Lets consider the facts. I was out, in the world, being social. You, were not. Just sayin'.

Lisa! You are supposed to be packing! You are making me nervous.

You know what you should be nervous about - that maybe my mom is trying to kidnap my cats!!!!;)

Mama (Jean's Mom), during her time, began to think that they were hers - forever fed them Rice Krispies and told me how not to touch them. :laughing:

Gotta laugh...gotta laugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter