In the movie Flubber does the sounds Flubber makes are crying sounds or is it whimpering sounds?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was watching Flubber on Disney+ I noticed when Flubber makes sounds I always thought they were whimpering sounds and now that I saw Flubber I think when Flubber makes sounds it sounds like Flubber is actually crying like he's upset and very sad and I wondering if it's actually actual crying and whimpering sounds that they used for Flubber's sounds in the movie. Because I also think Disney recycled the same sounds for Splat from Strange World when they created Splat. Is Flubber's sounds crying sounds?

I always thought Flubber's sounds were unique when I first heard about Flubber being released in theaters and I wondered how they created Flubber's sounds in Flubber? Because as I mentioned in my opening post I think Disney recycled the same sounds for Splat from Strange World because Splat and Flubber's sounds are identical. I didn't even know that Flubber was a smash movie until my mom got a Flubber plushie and I was gonna give it as a Christmas gift to one of my cousins but then I noticed that Flubber made sounds like crying and so based on that I fell in love with it because I think my Flubber plushie was "crying" for me to love and hug him. But then my mom and dad and cousin saw the movie Flubber with my aunt and found it unappealing and I don't know why people thought Flubber was a hit judging by how much hype it got

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter