Inappropriate Behavior

KandD

<font color=darkorchid>BUT YOU NEVER SAID THEY HAD
I have noticed a lot of posts lately about scary or inappropriate behavior in WDW and I just had to post something that I saw when I was in the World in August.
We went in the Monsters Inc. Laugh House attraction for the first time (don't know why we skipped it last time...it was a GREAT attraction!!) When the camera was focused on one man he forced a boy who was with him (perhaps his grandson) into the focus of the camera WHILE THE BOY WAS GIVING THE MIDDLE FINGER!!! The boy and the man thought it was hilarious...I couldn't believe my eyes. I actually didn't believe it until my dad said Whoa!!
I don't know who thinks this type of behavior is funny but I find it offensive and completely inappropriate.

Ugh - yeah there are people like that. I think it's the same people who think it's funny to spell bad words with toys and such. At our locar farmer's market there's a nice wooden furniture shop and they have these train cars with letters on them you can connct together... and somone thought it would be funny to link together another word for "cat".

So tacky and unbelievably inapproprate.

D4D

You just have to remember that MK isn't a Disney movie... its the real world and what passes for appropriate behavior isn't a one size fits all.... Hopefully your kids understand this, I would hate to see kids sheltered in a Disney movie like world suddenly booted into reality when they are grown.

Ugh - yeah there are people like that. I think it's the same people who think it's funny to spell bad words with toys and such. At our locar farmer's market there's a nice wooden furniture shop and they have these train cars with letters on them you can connct together... and somone thought it would be funny to link together another word for "cat".

So tacky and unbelievably inapproprate.

D4D

Wow... can you imagine how long that train must have been with the letters spelling out "saber-toothed tiger" lol..... ;)

It's a shame that the father/grandfather of the child in the Monsters Inc. attraction is encouraging this type of behavior. What ever happened to parents being positive role models for their children? :sad2:

It's a shame that the father/grandfather of the child in the Monsters Inc. attraction is encouraging this type of behavior. What ever happened to parents being positive role models for their children? :sad2:

Don't see too much of that any more. Real shame. Children need positive role models and in the past it was usually their parents if no one else.

If I was his grandfather or whatever, I would be so embarassed.

I am so happy and blessed that I have a great kid with manners, respect and a good heart. :)

Did they simply cut away from them really quickly and not go back to them, or how did they handle it? Just curious.

It is a shame how people including children act these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter