Increase in Ticket Prices?

the4moores

Mouseketeer
So I read that Disney is increasing ticket prices Sunday. I have been debating between 4 day PH and 5 day PHP and was leaning towards 4 day and then 1 day at seaworld but if prices are going up then I will buy the 5 day PHP now. Has anyone heard anything going on in Canada?

I bought 5 Day PHP at the Disney Store at Square One yesterday. The manager mentioned I was lucky to buy them then, as prices are going up on Sunday. I asked by how much but she said she didn't have any details.

Here's the info on the price increase. I was a little confused in the beginning as to what was going up and here's what I found out.

1) There is an increase in price for the annual and premium annual passes.

2) 4 and 5 Day park hoppers purchased at the WDW maingates are increasing in price and the Disney Club card will not get you a discount.

The Disney Store only sells 5 and 7 day park hopper PLUS passes, so those prices are not changing as of yet and the Disney Club discount still applies.

Hope this helps....

Thanks for the info, we were debating between the 4 dayPH and the 5 day PHP. Since the 4 day will be going up then I talked my husband into the 5 day :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter