Index Cards word document?

buckeyelabmom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a Word document that they used to make index cards for Disney? We are visiting in 3 weeks with my outlaws (aka the husband's family) and while they are great people I know this time of year at Disney is going to be HOT and BUSY BUSY BUSY. Not to mention we will be a group of 11 with 5 kids ranging in ages from 15 to 1. So I am trying to avoid as many meltdowns as possible by having basic plans laid out. If anyone could email me their word document I would greatly appreciate it! I know a few basic things I'm going to include (ADR #s, parade and fireworks times, etc.) but would love to see what others have done!

erin_wilson03@yahoo.com

THANK YOU - and say a prayer for us in 3 weeks as we embark on this grand adventure :rotfl:

Have a great trip! We will be there in August to see the mouse!:cool1:

Got them! THANK YOU. I am getting so excited about this trip as the kids we will have with us have NEVER been to Disney! My husband and I have been there about 6 times in the last 5 years - but there is nothing like visiting with kids on their first visit!

sent you a number of fun things that I have found or received, happy planning.

oh i would love it if you would also send it to me! we are planning a big trip for next year!
thanks so very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter