Indianapolis DIS Meet - 2nd Annual - All Welcome

We had a GREAT time again this year. BIG THANKS to Aaron and family for putting this together for the 2nd year:worship:. Enjoyed talking with everyone. Made some new friends :woohoo:(DisneySunflower and family):yay:
Heather

The meet was outstanding! We got there later than we wanted but it was great! Thank you Aaron for putting on a great meet! We had so much fun. We need to have the next one before the middle of June when we go back to Disney. Nice pictures everyone! I made the Mickey Rice Krispie treats. My wife kept saying giving me a hard time about getting them done. They weren't any left. I think they were a hit!

Looks like you had a great time. Hope next year I(we) will be able to make the meet....smjj

Thank you Aaron and family for another wonderful meet!:cool1::woohoo: We had a great time! I am so happy that so much money was raised for such a fantastic cause. My SIL (Fairy Godmother Jen) and I really enjoyed talking to your parents. They are so nice! Thanks again for all of your hard work and planning!:thumbsup2

Shelley:goodvibes

Thanks for all the hard work Aaron! My DD and I really had a good time, still talking about it today. :cool1: So, next year, same weekend?

Thanks Aaron. I had a blast yesterday. I loved doing the kidcot mask.

BTW I am mmeb144's DD.

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to thank the folks who came from out of town to attend the meet; especially those who came from very far away like Forida (Shelly), Tonya (Georgia), and Tracy & Bill (Wisconsin). As many of you may know Tracy is an agent with Dreams Unlimited. We really appreciate her making the trip with Bill to attend the meet. Everyone else who came from a good distance, thank you as well.

Thanks to everyone for coming it was a lot of fun.

Aaron and Kim - thanks for the great meet! As usual everything was organized and was a lot of fun! It was fun seeing people from last year and chatting with new (to me) Dis-ers. Looking forward to reading about the Jamie and Brody's trips (Brody's a cutie!) !:thumbsup2

Thanks Aaron, Kim and Anna! We just got home, had a great time. We're glad we got a chance to meet so many of you. Aaron, your dad wants to come on the Podcast cruise so work on your mom! See many of you in December!!

Thanks Aaron, Kim and Anna and everyone for this fantastic meet! I am so glad we drove down to talk to alot of you that we really didn't get a chance to talk on the cruise. And I loved meeting all the non-cruisers too :). It was such a fun time! I just wish the meet was more than once a year, I am going to miss you guys! :goodvibes

Just wanted to tell Aaron thanks for planning this. I had something very unexpected come up and needed to stay home. I was so bummed we missed it but I did want to thank Aaron for planning this!!

Hey all, I wanted to again say a big thanks to Aaron and his family for all of the hard work that went into this. You can tell that they spent a lot of time on the meet.

Here are just a few photos of some things.

The Welcome Sign:
DSC_0026.jpg

The really cool door prizes that were given away:
DSC_0049.jpg

The Tiki and Cupcake Table:
DSC_0059.jpg

Did someone say Dole Whip?
DSC_0064.jpg

A little bit of WDW right here in Indy:
DSC_0066.jpg

Near the end of the auction:
DSC_0085.jpg

The cool plate I won:
DSC_0041.jpg

Just a few more of the auction items. I didn't get photos of them all, just snapped a few, I'm still learning my new camera and I have a lot to learn on how to use it.

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

Thanks Aaron. I had a blast yesterday. I loved doing the kidcot mask.

BTW I am mmeb144's DD.
Glad you enjoyed the masks. We have plenty left over for next year! :)

Aaron and Kim - thanks for the great meet! As usual everything was organized and was a lot of fun! It was fun seeing people from last year and chatting with new (to me) Dis-ers. Looking forward to reading about the Jamie and Brody's trips (Brody's a cutie!) !:thumbsup2
Thanks Jen. And thanks to your family for all the help you provided. We couldn't have done it without you.

Thanks Aaron, Kim and Anna! We just got home, had a great time. We're glad we got a chance to meet so many of you. Aaron, your dad wants to come on the Podcast cruise so work on your mom! See many of you in December!!
Tracy...Thanks to you and Bill for making the trip to Indy. We all enjoyed seeing you again. Having you and Bill at the meet was such a pleasure. Also, a BIG Thank You for the auction items and the yummy Wisconsin cheese. :)

Thanks Aaron, Kim and Anna and everyone for this fantastic meet! I am so glad we drove down to talk to alot of you that we really didn't get a chance to talk on the cruise. And I loved meeting all the non-cruisers too :). It was such a fun time! I just wish the meet was more than once a year, I am going to miss you guys! :goodvibes
It was great seeing you again Shanan. Thanks for coming. Hope to see you guys again soon.

Just wanted to tell Aaron thanks for planning this. I had something very unexpected come up and needed to stay home. I was so bummed we missed it but I did want to thank Aaron for planning this!!
Thanks Kim. I'm sorry you couldn't make it, but I know we'll be seeing you soon. I hope you, Tonya and Tracey had a great time meeting.

Hey all, I wanted to again say a big thanks to Aaron and his family for all of the hard work that went into this. You can tell that they spent a lot of time on the meet.
Planning the meet was a lot of fun. The meet itself is successful because of the people who make it happen. Bringing food, auction items, helping setup and cleanup, etc is what makes it great, but the best part is seeing everyone.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2032754&id=1127748150&l=42badf4b68

Here's a link to a couple photos on facebook. Hopefully, you guys will be able to see them. Lydia and I had a really great time.
Glad you enjoyed it. If memory serves me right didn't you win a prize? Maybe the scavenger hunt prize? :)

Who won the different prizes like the cool t-shirt?
You bet...Here is a list of the main auction items won.

Tracey (tlcoke) won the signed podcast T-shirt.
Tonya and a few other DISers won the dining review with Kevin and John
DisneySunflower, Danee won the 7 nights at Sheraton Vistana Resort
Jason and Susan won the "Where Dreams Come True" Precious Moments figurine
The collectable plate was won by Insoin

Aaron,

Thanks again for putting this together, Shawn and I had a very good time and we are looking forward to it next year.

I have the video messages that we recorded transferred to the computer and will edit them tomorrow and get them up on my website and send the podcast team a link to them so they can download them instead of emailing them and clogging their inboxes.

Thanks to you and your family.

Milford and Shawn

Thanks to everyone who posted pictures! It looks like you all had a great time. We're very sorry we missed it, but also very much enjoyed our WDW trip and Poly stay.

Thanks also to Brandie who gave me a call late on Saturday night and "passed me around" to the DISers who were gathered there. It was great to talk to all of you!

Aaron, wonderful time had by all...... This was my first meet and Ididn't know what I would see. Was more than a meet. Made friends that I hope will continue in the future. Again, Thank you.
Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter