Indianapolis Disney Meet Sat, Sept 6th - 7th Annual - All Welcome!

Myself, DH and DS will be there again. What time is the podcast? And what kind of food is still needed?

We are so excited to be able to attend our first GKTW meetup. There will be three of us (2 adults and 1 six year old boy). We are still determining what dish to bring and will update the posting once we are sure. Cannot wait to meet you all in Noblesville!
See you there !

I will be attending again this year with my two young daughters and my aunt. Not sure what we are bringing yet.
Awesome !

My family is planning on attending the Indy meet this weekend. I'm not sure what we are bringing for the pitch in yet. It will be myself, my wife and our 2 girls (5&9)
Great !

Myself, DH and DS will be there again. What time is the podcast? And what kind of food is still needed?
5:30. Warm sides is a good option. There will be outlets at the food table in case you have a crock pot. But, please feel to bring what you wish.

I am in now, I am pretty sure. What can I bring?
Excellent ! Any kind of appetizer would be great.

Bringing a sandwich tray and cookies. So will have ham, turkey, and chicken salad with cheese, mustard, and mayo and small dinner rolls. I was going to cook something, but my allergies are kicking my behind today and I flat out don't have the energy. Sorry. :worried:

Our family of 5 will be there tomorrow for our 2nd meet. We had so much fun last year, we wouldn't miss it! (We were the ones in the Incredibles t-shirts - sadly, our daughters have outgrown their shirts, but now they have Frozen shirts, of course!) We'll be bringing BBQ meatballs and some homemade chocolate/butterscotch chip cookies.

So excited for today!! Just curious if the venue allows open flames for those catering trays? I want my food to stay warm but I don't have enough crock pots haha

See you all soon! I'll be wearing my Snow White t-shirt and have my traditional Mickey Ears!

I will be there, and will be bringing my wife and 6 year old son. Doesn't look like anyone has posted they are bringing fried chicken so that's what I plan on bringing.

Just back from being all day at the meet. The organizers did a fantastic job, so much to do for the kids and so many prizes given away. They beat their fundraising from last year, but I'll leave it to the organizers to reveal the exact amount. Lots of food and Dole whips and even lots left over, great meatballs, too stuffed to try the fried chicken. DD10 got to do some pin trading and vinylmation trading and won an auction for a basket of Disney princesses, and my wife got to take lots of pictures. Thank you so much to the organizers, Aaron and the others, and to the DIS staff that came in from Orlando. A great time was had by all. I'll be posting some pictures here and on Facebook when we get a chance.

Thank you all for coming to this year's Indianapolis Disney Meet ! We raised $7600 for Give Kids the World. We can't thank you enough for your contributions and we hope to see you next year. Speaking of next year, the meet will not be the weekend after Labor Day Weekend. It will be very close though. We will be announcing very shortly the date for next year's meet. Please stay tuned. :)

ADP said:
Thank you all for coming to this year's Indianapolis Disney Meet ! We raised $7600 for Give Kids the World. We can't thank you enough for your contributions and we hope to see you next year. Speaking of next year, the meet will not be the weekend after Labor Day Weekend. It will be very close though. We will be announcing very shortly the date for next year's meet. Please stay tuned. :)

I will plan on being there whenever you have it. I cannot wait.

Soooooo this is a bit delayed but I had to take a break from the boards and blogs (can't call it "detox" since Disney is never toxic hahah) after both my WDW trip and getting home only to get back out the door for the Indy Meet took a lot out of me....

But I had an absolutely wonderful time at my first ever meet. Aaron, you and your fantastic team put on an amazing event! I met so many wonderful people at the event who helped me appreciate even more what it means to be a Disney Geek (struggled with embracing this fact until a few months ago). I had fun getting to know several of you and the fact that I now can proudly display my Orange Bird on my fireplace mantel will be a great reminder of the event and the great times I had. It was simply a blast!

I am so glad we raised that much money (great job everyone!); I think it is indicative of the love and appreciation and support we have, not just for Disney, but for helping others in need.

So thank you to everyone who came out! Thank you DisTeam for making the trip; it was awesome to meet all of you for the first time! Thank you to everyone who donated to GKTW and to my tummy (the pot luck was delicious) and to making me feel so welcome. And THANK YOU again to Aaron and the rest of the Volunteers, we wouldn't have been there without you (well maybe we would have hung out in the parking lot or something) and I wouldn't have had such a great time if it wasn't for all the planning and hard work you guys put it. THANK YOU!

Can't wait to mark it on the calendar for next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter