Information about tickets

risy

DIS Veteran
Getting ready for our February trip to SWF . . .

Are children's tickets eligible for the 2nd day free promotion?

The available on-line ticket prices aren't even 10% off of the gate admission cost. Does anyone know of a place with better deals for one day tix?

Any specials coming-up for Fla Residents?

Thanks!!!!!!!:sunny:

Don't know about the child 2nd day free for sure, but I believe all paid admissions qualify for promotion.

AAA and AARP offer 10% discount, I'm pretty sure. And I think if you buy 3 tix by Dec 31 (today), you get a $20 gas voucher. (Tix have to be purchased at AAA south locations ... ? And, I found discount SW tix on the PAX family network. You have to be a member, but membership is free :D . Adult tix are listed at $42.66 , and child tix are listed at $35.03 . I don't know the restrictions on these tix, you'd have to check it out. But these prices are just slightly more that 10% off (gate prices $47.95 and $38.95). Here's the URL: http://www.familynetwork.com/members/benefits.php?sid=XdKrlo21&xid=4667

I also saw something about Citrus Bowl ticketholder discounts. This is not a Florida resident discount per se, but if you are attending the Citrus Bowl, you get about $13 off the price of an adult admission if you redeem by Jan 31, 2002. And you can return anytime through 2002 with only a $5 admission price.

http://www.seaworld.com/seaworld/fla/news/press_tip.html

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busi...122401dec24.story?coll=orl-business-headlines

PS ... Have you looked into hotel deals? You can get deep discounts with an overnight stay if you book a hotel that has packages that include attraction tix.

welcome!

all the orlando parks generally have special for Florida residents - I can't get into that information - since I don't live in florida but you can call them

1-407-363-2249
1-888-800-5447

and see what they tell you.

You can also buy your tickets at AAA you don't have to be a member to this or so I was told in Kissimmee.

Thanks to this info I purchased the PAX tickets. They came the next day but they say on them that they expire March 31, 2002. I am going before then so It doesn't affect me but be careful!

If you live in Florida and plan to visit a few times, then the AP is the best way to go. I started off as Bronze, and this year I renewed to Gold (2 year). They do specials on their web site, people who renew get discounts. Look for the Florida Fun card.

The current special for Florida residents, is (for a limited time), buy a ticket at regular price, and get the year free (which is the bronze passport).

The little perks of the Gold passport really add up. Free parking, free sky tower ride, discounts on tours, and discounts on food/drinks.

I think the best deal is the 2 year pass to BGT/SW. It $180 plus tax. If you go to SW and BGT at least once, you will break even. Plus, with the discounts, the pass can pay for itself.

As for the Bronze pass, I'm not sure that's being offered, other than as a renewal. I haven't seen it on the main SW page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter