Inn rooms at VB that have king beds?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Does anyone know how many? Are they all OV? What are the balconies like?DH & I will be going next January, & I wonder if I should request one.

Thank you!

Bobbi:goodvibes

no, not all are OV, you have to request. the rooms are fairly large with 2 beds....don't remember what size. The balconies are nice, have 2 chairs and a small table.

I preferred the Inn room versus the studio. I thought there was more room to move and the view of the ocean was fabulous. They have the small fridge too.

che

The few reports have been pretty consistent of 2 Garden view and 2 Ocean view. The ocean view are apparently under the dormers which I think looks like it would be solid walls for the balconies but while I've had a huge 4th floor room it was not one of those so that's just a guess.

As to the total number of King rooms and their location, I do not have that information, but can tell you what we had during our stay:

Our 4th Floor ("Top Floor") Ocean View King Inn Room had a partialy obstructed balcony but still offered a Great view.

It was connected to a standard Ocean View room with the typical two queens which was located in the "Center" of the resort.

Looking at the photo below - The Balcony for the Room with the two Queens is in the center of the top floor cresent opening (railing has three Xs) and the connected King room Balcony is to the left (railing has a single larger X).

640px-DVBR_inn.JPG

As you can see, about half of the King Room's Balcony is obstructed.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe the room to the right of center was also a "King" but not connected.

One other point of interest about these rooms is that they are located two floors directly above the Green Cabin Room and it's outdoor seating, so there is a bit of noise that drifts up.

Hope this information helps.

Apparently those rooms have very little written about them.:)Thank you, Kat4Disney, and Shamus for the bits of info.

This past January, DSis had one of the 3rd floor rooms right above the Green Cabin Room, and was not affected by noise, and the view from her balcony, extended out as it was, was just gorgeous.

I most likely will make the request.

Bobbi:goodvibes

2012disneyandotherstuff686.jpg

here is a view from our balcony. Like I said, we had 2 beds. I believe we were room 2219

che

Bobbi....I have stayed there a few different times and have had great views each time. When we did a girls trip last year, we did have a slightly obstructed view if you looked to the right, but no complaints.

che

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter