Inspired by Kitty34....what is your favorite non-Disney amusement or theme park?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
Beyond WDW or any of the Disney parks around the world, which parks do you enjoy or like as much?

For me, it's (in no particular order):

Islands of Adventure
Knoebel's
Cedar Point
Hershey Park

What about you?

Busch Gardens Williamsburgh (Beautiful and clean)
Hershey Park

I like Holiday World in Santa Clause Indiana. I also like Kings Island and Cedar Point.

cedar point!! i miss going a million times each summer.:(

Other than WDW, my favorite theme park is Busch Gardens- Williamsburg. I will be checking out the sister park in Tampa in about 2 weeks!

Discovery Cove (ok, not really a park.. but its still good)
Sea World
Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios--Florida

I definitely love Six Flags Great Adventure. I've been there a bunch of times (not as much as Disney World, of course ;) ). It definitely has the best roller coaster in the world: the Nitro.

[color=0066ff]Hey, Barry, in another thread you said you wondered if you could turn me into a Universal lover. Too late. Islands of Adventure is my favorite park next to WDW.[/color] :)

Originally posted by julie_yet
[color=0066ff]Hey, Barry, in another thread you said you wondered if you could turn me into a Universal lover. Too late. Islands of Adventure is my favorite park next to WDW.[/color] :)

You know what's next. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter