Inspired By The Face Character Thread

Toby'sFriend

The thing about growing up with Fred and George is
Tinkerbelle Flying Out of The Castle at Fireworks Time -- Now That's My Dream job.

Forget the fact that at 5' 9" I'm anything but Pixie-ish! And honestly I'm kind of a Klutz and I'd probably break a wing and my arm on the first try.....

How many girls are there that do that job and how do I apply? :p :p

I also will apply for the job, we just will not mention that I am afraid of heights, and there is no way that I will jump from the castle, I know that they don't really jump.......
They would have to kick me, and then thousands of children would be traumatized as they hear tinky swearing through the air. :crazy:

I actually did meet one of the women who do that flight. I didn't actually sit and personally talk to her, but she was in the break room in MK and I was listening to her say what she does to someone else. She happened to be quite short: 5'2" maybe.

I think I remember being told on a tour at Disneyland that they actually use/used men for the job there. The flight is different there though-- from the Matterhorn.

I heard somewhere that you have to be pretty short. The window high on the castle is pretty small.

I'm sure not Tinkerbell material! Probably couldn't get my Pooh-shape through! LOL! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter