interesting Aulani Offer

keaster

DIS Veteran
I just saw this on the DVC member site, could be good for anyone going to Aulani soon!

"For a limited time, when you stay 5 consecutive nights on Vacation Points at Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai'i, you'll also receive 2 additional, consecutive nights. Book by May 6, 2014 for stays between April 21 and May 13, 2014."

So your 7 night stay would use 5 nights worth of points. Seems like a nice little offer!

That's a great offer, wish we could take advantage!

Yeah - I wish they had offered something like for summer. That is probably a low booking time for them (after winter and in-between spring break and summer). Bummer tho. Probably cheap (or at least cheaper) airfare then too.

We just booked for the first week of September, our 25th anniversary! I'll keep watching to see if they do this again where we can benefit from it!!

Has DVC ever done an offer like that before? We're relatively new, but I don't think I've ever seen them offering free nights just for booking. For buying add-on points, sure, but not just for booking.

It's worth noting that the time period in this offer is Premiere Season. It used to be Adventure Season, or at least, it was a couple years ago when we went for my wife's birthday. I'm not surprised the bookings are a bit soft.

Has DVC ever done an offer like that before? We're relatively new, but I don't think I've ever seen them offering free nights just for booking. For buying add-on points, sure, but not just for booking.

It's worth noting that the time period in this offer is Premiere Season. It used to be Adventure Season, or at least, it was a couple years ago when we went for my wife's birthday. I'm not surprised the bookings are a bit soft.

We received the same offer at Aulani last December. It was "compensation" for going while the construction work was going on. It wasn't offered for the entire time that the construction was happening - it mostly coincided with a slow travel time for Hawaii. We had planned on WDW but when the offer came out we switched. :thumbsup2

I just saw this on the DVC member site, could be good for anyone going to Aulani soon!

"For a limited time, when you stay 5 consecutive nights on Vacation Points at Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai'i, you'll also receive 2 additional, consecutive nights. Book by May 6, 2014 for stays between April 21 and May 13, 2014."

So your 7 night stay would use 5 nights worth of points. Seems like a nice little offer!

We just had to cancel for that time frame.. how I wish we could make it work!

OMG - we arrive on May 21st - so we will just miss this offer!!!! Just our luck!!!

:(

Can you arrive anytime up to May 13th and take advantage? If I arrive May 12 or 13, can I still stay 7 nts for pts of 5?

Just missed this deal! We are there May 14 through 24.

We were just at Aulani February 4-14. Wish I could've blocked my stay into two groups of 5 nights and had it upped to 14 nights!!! :)

Thank you OP, I was able to take advantage of this offer. Stupid change fees for Hawaiian Airlines though.

We had already booked May 4-10 so DVC rebooked us and added an extra night and returned 26 points to us. :cool1: This makes our 25th (May 6) anniversary celebration even a little more perfect.

Disney is offering this at other sites as well (cash pay) not just DVC. great deal if you can swing the dates

Can't find it!!! ugh! Do I need to call member services? I am trying to convince my mom to switch the dates of our trip to take advantage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter