interesting Aulani Offer

When you are logged into the site to to "Membership Magic" at the top. The drop down menu will come up and click on "Special Offers".

Just booked it from April 29-May 6!!! So excited! My mom is totally thrilled that we got another 2 nights there!

Just booked it from April 29-May 6!!! So excited! My mom is totally thrilled that we got another 2 nights there!

:thumbsup2 Congratulations! Wish our DS didn't have school until the middle of June!! Were you able to keep the same type of room booked? They must have good availability during May to be able to offer this deal. Maybe it will be less crowded for you too?! Had you already bought your airfare or were you still shopping?

We were able to take advantage of this offer. We added a night to our stay and upgraded from a 1BR to a 2BR for only 36 points more. We will be there from 5/6 to 5/13. :cool1:

Its too bad the airlines could not offer the same type of deal... buy one get one free:cool1:!!! Its a killer from the DC area to HNL. My wife and I had planned to have our 30th anniversary this March, but opted for 2 weeks at VWL after finding out the fares to HI during spring break time were about $2K round trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter