Internet Access

dcannon101

Mouseketeer
I am sure this has been done before but - has anyone accessed the internet from the ship? What are your experiences? Did it work OK and were you able to get on whenever you wanted? There are 4 of us going and I was wondering if all 4 of us could use it or do we each have to buy access? Would you recommed the minute by minute rate or the unlimited? I know I have a lot of questions but $90.00 can be translated into a few Bingo cards.

If you intend to use the internet for any length of time, than I suggest the $89.99 unlimited plan for the 7 day cruise. I didn't think I was going to be on it that much and bought the .75 cent per minute plan, boy, did I make a mistake!!! The time adds up very quickly.

If the 4 people you are talking about are all in the same cabin, they can use the one plan, but only one person at a time will be able to use it, and it all has to be under one name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter