iPad App Help > Document Manager

DH-2-mamaduck

DisDad#446 - Family of 7 from MN
DisDads,

For those of you with iPads, what are you using to organize and view your files (.DOC, .XLS, .PDF, etc.)?

I have finally had enough with paper and going all digital notes. I purchased another iPad to use at work. I'm using Notability for my note taking app and works great.

Now just looking for a good app that organizes other documents in to folders. ReaddleDocs looks like it may work. What are you using?

I use SugarSync, but it may not be exactly what you are looking for. I also use Evernote.

DH-2-mamaduck said:
DisDads,

For those of you with iPads, what are you using to organize and view your files (.DOC, .XLS, .PDF, etc.)?

I have finally had enough with paper and going all digital notes. I purchased another iPad to use at work. I'm using Notability for my note taking app and works great.

Now just looking for a good app that organizes other documents in to folders. ReaddleDocs looks like it may work. What are you using?

I use a combo of Dropbox (free 2GB of space) and skydrive (free 8 GB, windows live account).

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Yeah, but what is everyone using for viewing MS Office files (DOC, XLS, PPT, etc) and organizing them?

I use Notability for Notes that used Drop Box for easy file transfer
I am using Adobe Reader for my Catalog PDF files

Now looking for something for Office that works good?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter