• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ireland: Pre-Trip Reading?

TewEpcot

Can we go back now?
I've posted this on another site I often contribute to... but am curious to hear responses from fellow ABDers.

Any pre-trip reading to recommend for Ireland? I'm looking for novels that might paint an accurate or fantastic/historic or modern picture of Ireland... simply to gear myself up. If you love to read & have traveled to Ireland, what would you suggest?

Thanks! :goodvibes

I love all novels by Maeve Binchy! We're also going to Ireland, but not until July.

I am reading "An Irish Country Village" by Patrick Taylor
It is about a country doctor in 1960's Ireland. Kind a of a quiet book.

I am doing the Ireland ABD as well -In June

I like the Irish Country doctor books, too. They are peaceful and charming. I also like Maeve Binchy. Some of her works are real tear-jerkers...I get wrapped up her her characters.

Happy St. Patrick's Day. I hope you find some great books...if you do, I hope you will share! I have to gather a bunch of reading material for our plane trip to China.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter