Is a DVC member allowed to use any community center?

Pluto777

DIS Veteran
I/E A member is staying at BLT but wants to use the CC at Saratoga? What about a DVC member staying at Jambo, can they use the CC at Kidani?

I/E A member is staying at BLT but wants to use the CC at Saratoga? What about a DVC member staying at Jambo, can they use the CC at Kidani?
I don't think Jambo has a Community Center, only Kidani.
Denise

There are no limitations to the community hall a DVC member wants to make use of, one our previous trip at the end of October we stayed at BLT and on our adventures made use of the community hall at OKW, SSR and AKV as well as the one at BLT. A lot of the time the cast member is happy to just have company for a while and someone to talk to.

Can resale buyers use them too, along with any non-member guests staying on the reservation?
Resale buyers, it depends when you purchased and if you have a membership card or not. Something you need to produce the card some you don't, a lot of the time the free activities and general use of the community hall require no form of ID. As for non-members staying at the DVC resorts, they fall into the discretion of the cast member category, again most free things there is no problem.
Really it gets into a tough situation and the cast member is suppose to say no is when they try to rent dvds or videos games since since those have a higher price tag.

Really it gets into a tough situation and the cast member is suppose to say no is when they try to rent dvds or videos games since since those have a higher price tag.
In the DVC caste system, untouchable Resale Buyers are granted the opportunity to support this dying form of media. They're even allowed to pool hop and up into the TOTWL.

:eek:

Yeah. There goes the neighborhood.

I did not know this. This is great. Next trip we may have parts of the family in different resorts. Good to know we can take the DGKs to whatever resort we may be at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter