Is a large pizza at the Pop food court considered a CS???

antkim

<font color=teal>"Easy to love"<br><font color=dee
I was just poking at the menu for the food court at POP. Noticed the Supreme pizza for $17.99....was wondering if this was considered a counter service on the meal plan? If so, what a great deal for a family!!! It is probably not considered a CS but I thought I would ask!

Kim

I am sure you only can get the small size pizza for a CS credit. With a dessert and a drink ofcourse :)

I was wondering if they would maybe let you use 2 CS credits to get this, thought would be a nice treat later at night or something.

I had heard that someone had done this somewhere, so at CBR I asked, and they said you could not use CS for a large pizza. It would have been an incredible deal for 2 CS, I must say.

We haven't done this at Pop but our first time on the plan (jan. 05) we did this at the Spoodles Pizza take out window. I was going to order just 3 slices but the CM said with the dining plan I could order a whole pizza, salad, order of breadsticks and drinks for 2 CS. :goodvibes I did this gladly! She didn't even charge me for my DD5 soda. My DM, DD, and myself had more food than we could eat and it was very pleasant eating it outside (lunch) even though it was Jan. and a little cool. I don't know if they still do this but we will be checking it out this Sept.

Hi Kim,
I don't know the answer to this, but I can tell you the pizza at the POP or Movies is about the worst pizza I've ever had!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter