Is a PS needed for Whispering Canyon?

craziefortigger

Mouseketeer
I was checking out the restaurant and I think my family would love dinner here - do I need to make PS for WC? Do they even have PS here?

I would like to have dinner the day we leave, my DS5 does NOT do well if we leave right from a park....hugh alligator tears and doesn't like to get back in the car. Thought this would be a nice alternative.

Thanks for any info!

Patty

WC does take p.s. As to whether or not you NEED them depends on time of year and evening you plan to go. I'd make them just in case so that way you don't get to WL and have a long wait. I think it will be a fun dinner that will keep your ds's mind off of leaving WDW.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'd make one...........we always go to that restaurant........
and depending on the time of day you go, its pretty crowded.......

If you go immediately when it opens you might be able to get in without a PS, but between, say 6pm and 9pm that place gets packed..............

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

That's so funny.. I was reading this board and read all the great reviews aboutt his restaurant. I never heard of it. That's one of the great things aboutt his board, you learn so much.
Anyway I just called and made a PS for dec 25th.
It sounds like fun. Thank you to all that post and share information.

Valerie

I'm having dinner there at 7 on the 25th. Anybody going to be there at that time?
Valerie

We'll be having breakfast there for my dd's birthday on Dec. 11

We'll be there Dec. 1-4th and dinner on the 4th around 5pm is what we are looking for.

I'm not telling anyone else in my group what to expect so I can get my DH to ask for a spoon and my DS to ask for Ketchup. Plus I will probably try to embarrass my dad too.....

Oh, my is it Dec 1st YET????!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Patty

My children love ketchup. I can't wait till ny daughter asks. I have to make sure the video camera is on. I also heard they do something if you aks for a large soda. She does that. She si going to have such a blast. I'm so glad I found out aboutt his restaurant. Anybody know what else to expect there?
Valerie

Since this is such a popular place to dine, I would strongly encourage making a PS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter