Is Anyone getting through to DCL on phone !

So I had this random e-mail this past Sunday from DCL. I did cancel a brunch but didn't do anything else. The only thing I noticed was that there was a $78 credit. With all of the problems on here it started to concern me and after looking at it more closely they deleted our transfers to the port for next Friday! The funny thing is that it's still showing as a credit on the site and they haven't refunded me yet. So now I get the fun of trying to contact them sometime this week. :headache:
This may be why ☹️
https://mickeyblog.com/2022/03/18/n...s-for-private-ground-transportation-on-pause/

i called this morning right at 9am. i was on lhold and tod wait time was 37 minutes. after 88 minutes. it came back on and said wait time is 533 minutes!!!! ***!!!!

i called this morning right at 9am. i was on lhold and tod wait time was 37 minutes. after 88 minutes. it came back on and said wait time is 533 minutes!!!! ***!!!!
Yes I called right at opening time and am still on hold too. Sadly, this is two days in a row as yesterday I called in and got them to add back my transfers, but it seems they added transfers to the wrong location (hotel rather than airport). Crazy.

I am currently on hold. Got through at 9:00 this morning...was told 99 minutes, then got a message of 538 minutes and the latest message was 606 minutes! I've been on hold for 3 and a half hours at this point.

Is there a prize of you get 666 or 999🤣 Maybe it’s like lottery numbers. If your guess matches their time, you get a prize:confused3 I guess the prize would have to be calling you back and fixing the problem. Good luck everyone!

Is there a prize of you get 666 or 999🤣 Maybe it’s like lottery numbers. If your guess matches their time, you get a prize:confused3 I guess the prize would have to be calling you back and fixing the problem. Good luck everyone!
Well we officially have given up for today. Have to take my kids to a bday party. Unbelievable. Will try again tomorrow.

Well, you could leave your phone on and see if you are still on hold when you get back. Worst case is they come on the line and no one is there to respond to them :)

Well, you could leave your phone on and see if you are still on hold when you get back. Worst case is they come on the line and no one is there to respond to them :)
Haha, I seriously considered it but it was at my in-laws and I didn’t want to be rude.

I thought when I got a 660 minute wait on Thursday that was about as bad as it could get. I can't believe there is even longer. I need to cancel my Northern Europe cruise because I'm pretty sure most of it or none of it is going to happen anyway. I don't know how I'm going to be able to do it with waits that long. Crossing my fingers for luck tomorrow morning.

I called at 11 am cst and the wait was 788 minutes. hung up after that and did an email

I called DCL yesterday (Saturday) in the early afternoon, and only was on hold for about 40 minutes.

If you want almost nonexistent hold times, set an alarm and call them the minute their phone lines open in the morning. Not an hour later or even 5 minutes later. The very minute the lines open. You won't have a long wait, no matter what's going on. I've used that technique during mass cancellation periods, new release periods, etc., when wait times are usually extreme, and it works.

I called DCL yesterday (Saturday) in the early afternoon, and only was on hold for about 40 minutes.

If you want almost nonexistent hold times, set an alarm and call them the minute their phone lines open in the morning. Not an hour later or even 5 minutes later. The very minute the lines open. You won't have a long wait, no matter what's going on. I've used that technique during mass cancellation periods, new release periods, etc., when wait times are usually extreme, and it works.
Not the case. I was on at 859 dialing got through straight away at 9 on Saturday morning. Said my wait time was 37 minutes. 90 minutes later it suddenly said my wait time was 533 minutes. So not sure what’s going on with their quee. Your one of the lucky ones.

Not the case. I was on at 859 dialing got through straight away at 9 on Saturday morning. Said my wait time was 37 minutes. 90 minutes later it suddenly said my wait time was 533 minutes. So not sure what’s going on with their quee. Your one of the lucky ones.
Yes, it is truly all luck if you get through quick in the morning. I’ve called the minute the phone lines opened three times this past week. Once waited 5.5 hours, next time a little over 5 hours, yesterday waited four hours before hanging up. Yes someone has to get lucky and get a spot early in the queue but calling the second the phone lines open is not a guarantee as hundreds of others are doing it too. It is like getting a lightning lane for Slinky Dog—someone is going to get 9am but others are going to get evening despite all trying at 7am. I have to keep calling because they keep screwing up my reservations—am not calling voluntarily.

If you call later in the day and get through, you are lucky, plain and simple. I have also tried calling later in the day several days and each time I get a busy signal or a recorded message that due to high call volume they are not accepting any new callers.

If you don't sail for 2 weeks or more it may be best to just wait a few days before calling

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter