Is anyone having a difficult time logging onto Member Services?

To fix the problem they made me register again!
That was a good thing, because I had used an old account with an email as the userID and didn't know I could change it. I didn't like it because it's an old email I don't use much anymore.
So now I can login and also have a much better username :cool1:

I'm now ready to book tomorrow the last two days of my stay in September.

I called in, hoping it was simple problem with my zip as mentioned above. Sadly, I was informed that a "select subset" of members who use handles for login rather than email addresses were affected. It is a "known issue" on their end w/out any target date/time for remedy. :(

So far (fingers crossed), I can log in but I cannot do online check-in...in fact, when I click on any of the links (online check-in, dining) under my "upcoming vacations," where I wind up is completely random...

Good thing I don't "have to" do online check-in...but I sure hope my reservations are really there...it looks like they are, and I printed out the confirmation to take with me next weekend, but it sure doesn't give one a feeling of confidence!

To fix the problem they made me register again!
That was a good thing, because I had used an old account with an email as the userID and didn't know I could change it. I didn't like it because it's an old email I don't use much anymore.
So now I can login and also have a much better username :cool1:

I'm now ready to book tomorrow the last two days of my stay in September.

I might have to do that. I can log into the regular disney site using my email and a different password, but my dvc login is a handle, not my email and a different password. Since it keeps asking for a club ID and pin to link the accounts I think I will call MS back to get this info and see if it helps.

Also, I didn't realize my wife and I could get separate log in info as a PP stated. She can't ever remember my stuff, and I would like her to log in from time to time so she can play with the site, and not constantly ask me :idea:

i called 407-939-7765 option 2 and they fixed it. i had 4 other accounts associated with my email so i deactivated those and now i just have one with my username. not sure how they fixed my original account but he did it rather quickly.

make sure you tell them the exact username or they may create another account for you. they did this on my first call.

I called in, hoping it was simple problem with my zip as mentioned above. Sadly, I was informed that a "select subset" of members who use handles for login rather than email addresses were affected. It is a "known issue" on their end w/out any target date/time for remedy. :(

Same here. I am also in the select subset.

Just called the 407-939-7765 option 2 and I am now reconnected to the WDW site, but still can't access the DVC site.

But...this CM said the problem should be fixed by late today or early tomorrow according to the latest update.

Okay, it is fixed for me and I got in. Plus - success! Got the room I wanted!

It is so weird that some have problems and some of us don't. It is definitely a mess.

It is so weird that some have problems and some of us don't. It is definitely a mess.

No kidding. And the "zip code" issue that I supposedly had is not like anyone else's problem and yet all of us started having the troubles at the same time. I am still suspicious that my activity yesterday checking in for 2 upcoming trips may have precipitated my problems. If it was, indeed, a zip code problem, I wonder if the zip code of my sister might have been populated to that field somewhere. She is listed as lead on one of the reservations, even though I am also in the room (thanks to another Disney tech glitch). I wish I had thought to ask what the "wrong" zip code was.

No kidding. And the "zip code" issue that I supposedly had is not like anyone else's problem and yet all of us started having the troubles at the same time. I am still suspicious that my activity yesterday checking in for 2 upcoming trips may have precipitated my problems. If it was, indeed, a zip code problem, I wonder if the zip code of my sister might have been populated to that field somewhere. She is listed as lead on one of the reservations, even though I am also in the room (thanks to another Disney tech glitch). I wish I had thought to ask what the "wrong" zip code was.

You know, I checked into OKW for our upcoming trip March 28th. I wonder if that did something. I'm all for changing and upgrading computer systems, but shut the whole thing down and fix it. It has to be quicker that way.

Heck, I can't even get the login screen to come up. It now just gives me the registeration screen. Like I'm suppose to know my activiation code from 8 years ago....really?

As for cleaning up your accounts, just go to DME (you don't have to log in) and under passholder, there is a link for registering your account....it's called name recovery (something like that). You can enter your email and it will send you a link so that you can check to see what is tied to that email. You can then set your primary account.

This is getting old...way too many glitches. Several days ago I went onto the DVC Member website to bank points on one of our contracts. I completed the transaction (or thought I did) easily. I took a screen shot of the transaction as a reminder that I had done it while I waited for the confirmation e-mail. The e-mail never came, so I went onto the site tonight...and there they were...my unbanked points. I called MS to bank them and they also showed those points as not having been banked.
I only remembered to check after seeing another thread on a different site.
They need to get this stuff straightened out.

Glad I found this thread because I could not get into my membership info today and it does not like my login name - will try again tomorrow or I will be calling again tomorrow since I had some info I wanted to look over. :confused3

Definitely maddening I am sure. I keep checking when others report they can't get in and I have not had any trouble.

Now my accounts are merged and I sign in both DVC and Disney with the same user name and same password, so I don't know if that is making the difference or not.

I had my sister register herself for the dvc website and it's working fine under her username. Myself I still cant log in since Sunday night. Although you can see the ressies I made even under her account, we cant remove a ressies cause she's not the original person who booked it, although her name is also on the ressie.

I missed out picking up a bay lake ressie cause I wasnt able to cancel the current ressie.

Still no luck for me and my email address is my login. I can't log in to the the regular disney site with that e-mail either but I can log in with a different one. What time is member services open until now? I won't be able to call until later tonight.

Still no luck for me and my email address is my login. I can't log in to the the regular disney site with that e-mail either but I can log in with a different one. What time is member services open until now? I won't be able to call until later tonight.

Weekdays MS is open until 7:30 PM Eastern.

I actually had a few minutes to call just now. I was told its a known issue and that they are working on trying to fix it but have no clue when its going to be fixed. She said to check back later today or even tomorrow. So no options for me to have it fixed.

I swear I am ready to scream & pull my hair out!!! Just spent 30 minutes on the phone with MS, for nothing. Everything she told me to do didn't work. I can't log in, tells me my username/password is wrong, yet when I have them email it to me, it's exactly what I'm entering. She reset my activation code twice, had me try to link my accounts, nothing works. Now I have to wait 3-5 business days for someone to call me???? Ugh. Can't believe a company as big as this can't figure this out. One more reason it makes me want to sell my DVC. Wish I didn't love WDW so much. ;)

Okay, so I called the 407-939-7765 option 2 number, and the woman I spoke to told me point blank they are aware of the problem, there is nothing she can do for me, that some accounts were deactivated, and they are working on getting them reactivated within a few days. I asked her that since my one time activation code was changed by the DVC rep, how would that affect my account being reactivated. She had no answer. She just told me to call MS with any vacation requests that I had. Double ugh. Fortunately, I remembered my husband had his own dvcmember account, so I was able to log into his. Yay! We'll see how long that lasts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter