Is buying Memory Maker worth it?

Are there any discounts for the Memory Maker other than the buy ahead for $169? DVC or Disney Visa perhaps? Can the single day option be purchased on the day you'd want it or does that need to be purchased ahead? Thanks.
Following

Is there a way to verify that my grandchildren's magic band will be linked to my memory maker. I want to make sure that they get their picture on the rides even though I won't be going on with them. I'm the one who purchased the memory maker

Is there a way to verify that my grandchildren's magic band will be linked to my memory maker. I want to make sure that they get their picture on the rides even though I won't be going on with them. I'm the one who purchased the memory maker
As long as your grandkids are listed in your F&F list in your MDE account, and the adult managing their profiles has given permission to share their photos with you, all photos linked to their MBs will show up in your Photos in MDE. And since you purchased MM, you'll be able to view and download them without a watermark.

I wouldn't pay for it every time, but this seems like a special occasion! We've only bought it once (when I proposed to my now wife), and it was worth every penny! We're taking our infant in October for her first time, and will definitely be buying it again. Very convenient. It's a bit pricey but honestly was totally worth it.

I wouldn't pay for it every time, but this seems like a special occasion! We've only bought it once (when I proposed to my now wife), and it was worth every penny! We're taking our infant in October for her first time, and will definitely be buying it again. Very convenient. It's a bit pricey but honestly was totally worth it.
I agree with you. It is pricey but that's speaking from a guy who doesn't appreciate photos that much perspective. And relative to Disney prices, it's probably not pricey. Definitely a lot more convenient not having to ask each time to use a phone. The emphasis with the infant's first trip will be on character greets and more photos, less about us and rides, so we're probably pre-purchasing tonight.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Are there any discounts for the Memory Maker other than the buy ahead for $169? DVC or Disney Visa perhaps? Can the single day option be purchased on the day you'd want it or does that need to be purchased ahead? Thanks.
Someone can correct me but as far as I know, no discounts for MM other than the pre-pay discount or the $99 add on for the year option for AP, which we typically have one of us do when we're on our AP cycle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter