Is Dining Plan worth it for 2 nites, 3 days?

mom23boyz

Wishing I Had a Magic Wand
Next Feb. we will be spending two nights at POR after our Disney cruise. We will most likely purchase a 3-day MYW ticket and get to WDW mid Saturday morning, leaving on Monday evening. This would give us two dinners and breakfasts and three lunches. Should we purchase a dining plan?

With the dining plan, you'd get two CS credits, two TS credits, and two snack credits. I think with shorter trips it is even more worthwhile, since you won't get worn out on eating so much food! :)

I agree that on shorter trips it is more worthwhile! The cost isn't as much because you are not paying upfront for 7 days. Plus, on shorter trips it seems that we always use up all of our credits.

I think no matter how long you go its worth it if you plan on having table services meals. If you usually eat counter service it may not be.

:thumbsup2

I, too, believe that it must be a minimum of 3 nights to purchase the DDP. If your trips are shorter than that, do you qualify for the DDE card?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter