Is Disney gonna have a Marvel Vault like they do with the Disney Vault?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My mom was telling me that Disney is planning to do the same thing that they do to the Disney movies but this time do it to the Marvel movies by developing a Marvel Vault like the Disney Vault and I was wondering if anyone has heard about this? According to what my mom told me the first Disney+ original Marvel shows will be first to be added to the Marvel Vault like Wandavision Loki Season 1 Hawkeye and Moon Knight but Hawkeye Wandavision and Moon Knight as well as Wandavision and Loki Season 1 will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray. Also going into the Marvel Vault will be movies like Spider-Man Deadpool Deadpool 2 and X-Men movies and more Marvel movies will follow but the Marvel TV series like Marvel's Agents Of Shield Marvel's Inhumans Agent Carter and the Marvel cartoons will stay on Disney+. To me it sounds like Disney+ wants to make more room for new upcoming Marvel shows by doing this and I think developing a Marvel Vault will be smart but I think people will grab the DVD sets of the Disney+ original Marvel shows as a collectors item before they go into the Marvel Vault forever much like people do with Disney movies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter