Is Disney Still Sending Out Discount Code Emails & Postcards?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Is Disney still sending out the discount code emails and postcards with the Pin numbers on them? We got a great deal for POFQ from an email I received, but since they came out with Magic Your Way I thought they might have discontinued them.

I'd LOVE to go back to POFQ for my May trip, but I can't find a price break anywhere. :sad2:

I've been told they send them out every day. Not that they EVER send one to me!!! But, no I'm not bitter, not at all :guilty: :guilty:

My dh got one yesterday...they're still comming.

I received on through email this week. I'm not going until February and it was only good for the month of April. At least Disney knows that I exist. What are my chances of getting another one? Someone send me some pixie dust. :jumping1:

I also just recieved one this week. Ours was for April only and good in a Value resort. Too bad we are taking our first trip in May (6-11) and have already book at the GF. I am glad to know that they are not just for the frequent traveler. :)

Hi Everyone:

I just can't figure out what I need to register with to get one of these emails. I am on disney.ca, disneyworld.com and thru central registratioins. Anybody know somewhere else to register to get these emails. I would love one,

Thanks,

Deb.

Call disney reservations at 1-800-828-0228. I called today to make reservations for July. We are going July 3rd-July 14th. I was told that I had a code available for me and I was booked at CBR for 79.00 a night. According to them emails are going out everyday. Some people are not receiving them but if you are getting one or have one and havent received it yet they already have a code in their system for you. I cant give you the exact code because its against the board. I was told I didnt need a pin for my code because they already had it assigned to me. Just call and say you either have a ressie or want to make one and you would like to know if you have a discount code attached to your name/phone number or email address. I was totally shocked...although we do go almost every summer and I always use a code....mainly the ones disney releases for room only rates but so far they are holding tightly on releasing general room only rates. I dont think it would be better then the one I have anyways. Seems like everyones rate/code from disney is working out to be the same thing. 65.00 for value and 79 for moderate.

Good luck :cheer2:

I literally get hundreds of emails a day (spam) and we have a really good spam blocker that puts them into one folder and I usually do not look through them all. So I was wondering if someone could tell me what the subject line says so that I can look for it.

Thanks very much!

:guilty: Well the good news is, I have a code attached to my name ($104 for moderate, not the best, but nothing to sneeze at, either). The bad news is there are no rooms available for that code in any resort. :sad:

He said there always could be a cancellation, but I'm doubting it. Oh well, I guess I'm not out anything. I was just so excited when he said, "yes, we did send you a postcard." Better luck next time, I guess. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter