Is Disney+ trying to compete with Amazon Prime?

Just wait until TWDC declares that the ability purchase / renew an Annual Pass or Magic Keys, purchase tickets to D23, buy tickets to after-hours parties in the parks, have access to Disney Plus, book advanced dining reservations at on-site table service restaurants, enjoy in-park benefits like Character Meet and Greets or get a seat at Fantasmic! (this is meant as non-exhaustive list) is limited and restricted to those persons who are members of Mickey Prime.

Access to all of these highly priced activities are available to you for the low cost of $149.00 / year. That creates a whole new revenue stream, which is desperately needed for TWDC because all of the unfavorables. :)

I got another great idea, if you are a member of Mickey Prime you aren't charged a resort fee when staying on-site. For non-members, get ready to pay a $50 daily resort fee.

Sincerely,

The Unofficial Bob Chapek Apologist
This is exactly what will happen. Plus you will be able to make room request too, after you join.

I am beginning to wonder if owning DVC will really be worth it in the future for trips to the parks. Not sure I would want to be tied down to Disney now, as with what is most likely coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter