Is it just me???

TomD

Mouseketeer
1st I want to say great job to all involved on the AKV scoop. :cool1:

Saying that is it just me or are others kinda under whelmed at DVC's lackluster opening of selling of the points at their newest resort.

Don't get me wrong the tapestry is great and the developers points are cool(not sure if they are worth the extra $) but I would of thought the would of mailed out the mailers earlier...maybe posted it on the members website or something to get ALL of the members excited.

Honestly if it weren't for this site :thumbsup2 and another that I frequent I would of never known.

I am sure once the promo goes out it will have a great response but I do feel their kick off could of been better.

Flame suit on and remember I do love DVC

I agree, I'd say it wasn't handled as it was really big news. I almost wonder if they had to announce AKV sooner than they had planned given the pressure on the guides and such for info. I'm hoping that theory will prove true for CRV and they'll have to cave in and officially announce it, especially with all the evidence and talk.

They still have a lot of SSR left to sell, which is probably a factor.

They still have a lot of SSR left to sell, which is probably a factor.

Good possibility. I still say the kick off of a new resort should of been a blockbuster.

Long as i hear about CRV here I will be happy :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter