Is it possible to rent golf clubs at WDW?

carriep1657

Mouseketeer
Next year, we are headed to WDW. My DH is dying to play golf there.

The problem is that we will be traveling with a 4 year old and a 22 month old and all of the things that go along with them.

Does anybody know if it's possible to rent golf clubs at the WDW courses? I would love to have one less bag to carry.

Thanks.

Carrie

Hi,

Yes, you can rent a bag of clubs at the courses. It is kind of expensive with a $500 refundable deposit (so bring a credit card). It might be worth it though for your convience. You'll need to call 1-407-WDW-Golf for the master starter to get golf rates, tee times and for more rental information. Have fun!

MMketeer

My son and husband rented clubs this summer. There was a $500. deposit on the credit card but when they returned the clubs the CM tore up the original credit card receipt so it never even appeared on our statement. This was great news for us since the exchange rate on our money varies so often the actual amount charged can change from day to day. Have fun.

Thank you both for your responses. That's great news.

I don't want to carry any more than necessary.

Carrie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter