Is SSR Sold out?

sean-1966

DIS Veteran
Title pretty much says it all. I haven't heard an announcement. Is this the first time there's been 3 to choose from? AKL, SSR and GCV?

Title pretty much says it all. I haven't heard an announcement. Is this the first time there's been 3 to choose from? AKL, SSR and GCV?

I don;t think SSR is fully sold, yet. I heard a prediction of early 2008.

As OKW neared sell-out there were 4 resorts available for sale, HHI, VB, OKW and BWV.

The top two floors of the 17th building were declared into DVC in late August, so that's what they are now selling. The 18th and last building is yet to be declared.
The rate of sales has been about 1 building every 3 months.

I spoke to someone last week and they indicated that SSR would probably sell out 1 qtr of 2008.

However, you could always do a waitlist if this does happen. ;)

when we were there in aug(before free dinning upgrdes kicked in)we wanted to change room.Were told that the resort was fully booked for the first time since it oppened
Paulh

when we were there in aug(before free dinning upgrdes kicked in)we wanted to change room.Were told that the resort was fully booked for the first time since it oppened
Paulh

That can't be true. I tried to make a reservation for the first week in October last year (last minute ressie) and was told it was completely booked.

However, you could always do a waitlist if this does happen. ;)

True, but promotional discounts will almost certainly disappear when they finish selling the initial offering. They may not jump right up to the $104 price, but I doubt it will be $94 anymore given that most of the 2042 ending resorts are selling for more than that now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter