Is there a place to get engraved glasses?

There also used to be a cart outside of Pirates of the Caribbean, but I'm not sure about the engraving part....or if they're still there.

I have used the one outside the Germany pavilion and been very impressed with how it came out. There are multiple fonts/styles to choose from and a wide variety of glasses.

Yeah the glass blowers in Disney Springs are amazing! So many crystals! They had quite a few customized items that you could choose from, I'm guessing glass etching wouldn't be too crazy for them.

Anyone have any pictures they can share? I guess I've never seen these before & they sound like they would make a great souvenier.

No pictures, because the day I went to the shop on Main Street (around 5pm) I was told they had taken all the engravings they could for the day. Apparently the custom engraving work takes time and only so many can be done before they close up shop.

They are all Arribas Bros locations. You can see their website here -> https://www.arribas.com/ It looks like they moved their online store to ShopDisney, but the website and ShopDisney should give you an idea of the type of selection they offer. But depending on who is working at a given store on a given day, you may be able to get something custom made, beyond just name engraving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter