Is there any hope of an April Code?

mom2mira

Mouseketeer
We went to DW last year for the first time and I was lucky to get in on the 7 for 4 deal with the $100 DD. We weren't doing a vacation this year since my in-laws were supposed to be coming in from TX the end of April and my DH took his 2 week vacation time then. Well now they aren't coming and we are hoping to afford a trip back. I are having another baby in September, so we won't be able to think about going back for a few years. Anyway, I am trying to figure out something we can afford in a short time and was hoping there would be some kind of code. Looks like I am out of luck for something in April? I have never received a code in an e-mail or postcard, so I guess I am not on "the list." Where would I even try to get on the mailing list? TIA.

mom2mira said:
We went to DW last year for the first time and I was lucky to get in on the 7 for 4 deal with the $100 DD. We weren't doing a vacation this year since my in-laws were supposed to be coming in from TX the end of April and my DH took his 2 week vacation time then. Well now they aren't coming and we are hoping to afford a trip back. I are having another baby in September, so we won't be able to think about going back for a few years. Anyway, I am trying to figure out something we can afford in a short time and was hoping there would be some kind of code. Looks like I am out of luck for something in April? I have never received a code in an e-mail or postcard, so I guess I am not on "the list." Where would I even try to get on the mailing list? TIA.

April codes are out for FL residents and APers, but I'm pretty sure most if not all of those rooms are gone now, as those codes ran through July I believe. You can always call and check, never hurts. However, if you're looking for general codes, if it hasn't happened yet, I don't think it's going to as those codes usually came out shortly after FL and AP ones. :(

I personally don't think there's much hope of general codes, but I would call and ask if you have a pin number from a postcard for anyone in your household. You may get lucky! :wizard:

We are having another baby in September, so we won't be able to think about going back for a few years.
LOL - we said the same thing - young Patrick went with us when he was just 12 months, and will be going again this December, not long after his 3rd birthday....he even went on the Wishes fireworks cruise and the Haunted Mansion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter