Is there any place to get a good breakfast at Downtown Disney?

cassi06403

<font color=brown>I LOVE the chocolate bunny<br><f
We're going to pick up our rental car over by the Downtown Disney hotels in the morning. Is there any good place for breakfast over that way?

Thanks!

If it matters any, it will be Sunday morning..

earl of sandwich serves breakfast. several years ago wolfgang puck express served breakfast, but not sure if they still do.:tongue:

I'm pretty sure there's a Perkins in the Crossroads Shopping Center, less than 1/2 mile from DD.

I second the Earl of Sandwich. We ate there three times in a week and would have gone there more if we had more time at markeplace. We even picked up breakfast sandwiches there before our flight out!

Alamo and National have rental car pick up/drop off at the Dolphin. Lots of good breakfast places around there--Fresh, Spoodles, Cape May, and then there's Epcot. For something quick and cheap there's Tubbi's at the Dolphin and the Boardwalk Bakery.

Everyone else will probably say eeewwwww :crazy2: :crazy2: but there is a Waffle House not too far from the entrance there.
I think I am the only person that likes it there.

I went to allearsnet.com and Earl of Sandwich doesn't say anything about breakfast.. what kind of breakfast items do they offer?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter