Is There Anywhere To Get Discounted Tix

darel

Mouseketeer
To all,
We are going down in may9-12,for a wedding and are going to one park on sunday the 11th.We usually go in october and always purchase the one day/one park tix.We don't go to all four parks each trip.But with this being a short trip,does anyone know where(if any),that I can get three adult tix and one child tix for one day,for less than gate price?
Any info will be appreciated.

I checked all my sources for a 1 day/1 park tickets and this all I found;

1 Day 1 Park Pass are not available for
Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM Studios, and Animal Kingdom. Tickets must be purchased at the Gate at Full Price

Why not invest in 4 day hoppers then you will have tickets for future trips,too. These tickets have no expiration dates.

Ticket Mania.com which has no shipping charges added, price is
Adults $210.94 Child $168.54
http://www.ticketmania.com/discounttickets.shtml#DisneyHoppers

Thanks for info Tink.True,multi-day hoppers would be good for trip in October,but as for now,money is not quite available for an almost $1000 purchase.

If the wedding is in WDW you will receive a mailing concerning special park hopper tickets that I believe are discounted. We were able to buy 2-day hoppers when my cousin got married last year.

Thanks Shelly,but no,the wedding is not at WDW.It is in Altamonte Springs,north of Orlando. Let me know if ya come up with any other ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter