Is this a good deal or not?

gjohnson

Earning My Ears
This is my first trip to Disney World. I can get the following prices for 5 nights in early October for 3 people over 10 years and 1 under 10:

Airfare from Columbus, OH (direct) - $686
Cabin at FW (139/night plus tax) - 771
4 Day Park Hopper (no pluses) - 710

I realize we will be there 6 days but the flight in is late and the flight back is early.

That is a great rate for the Wilderness Cabin and a fair discount for the passes! I can't help with the airfare!

Have Fun!

We stayed at the FW Cabins this past May/June. The price you were quoted is great!

Our family thought the campground was beautiful and the cabins are really nice. Having a kitchen really helped with the food budget :) Enjoy!

Can you get a later flight home and an earlier flight there. We always try to do this and then you sort of get a free day. Our kids are older so we try to get the last flight home and it is always empty. We fly out at 9PM this time. It is a long day but we always get a fast shower at the spa before we go have a nice dinner at the resort and then we are happy to be heading home. Our last day we usually try to spend at the pool The kids love to take out the water mice and enjoy the resort.

You should be able to get a better rate on airfare out of Columbus! Did you try Delta express? They have a 6am flight to Orlando and a 9 pm flight out daily. The prices usually run around $150. I don't know your travel dates but I just did a search at www.delta.com and the fares were running $160-$170 for direct delta express flights. I also got a pop up window that offered 20% off fares booked online. Check it out and see if you can't get a better fare. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter