Is this a good deal

chellebelle

Mouseketeer
Hi guys,

I don't post here very much but I wanted to get an opinion from experienced disney travellers

My husband & I are looking at going back to Disneyland CA for our 1 year anniversary in September and have just started looking at deals. Last night we were on expedia and I found

Flighs & accomodations & Attraction passes for $1900CAD

This includes
Round Trip flights to LA from Calgary AB Canada
8 nights accomodation at Ramada Limited Suites Convention Center/Disneyland
Southern California city pass which includes

3 day park hopper pass to Disneyland/Disney California Adventure
1 day at Universal Studios Hollywood( I understand there is a free shuttle that goes from Anaheim to Universal studios every day)
1 day at Sea world (still need to find travel arangement to and from Sea world)
1 Day at Sandiego zoo (still need to find travel arangement to and from Sea world)

and I still need to find transportation to and from LAX

I have never booked with expedia or anything online for trips and I am a little bit cautious when it comes to that so any experiences with booking online would be appreciated too

Any info would help

Thank you

Sorry, can't help specifically with whether or not the deal is good. But I did want to comment that I use Expedia a lot for flight and hotel combinations on many vacations. I have not had any problems with lost reservations or unquoted costs or anythng. The way I figure if I'm getting a good deal is I try to price out everything separatly on multiple sites (expedia, travelocity, or directly on the airline or hotel website).

One thing you might check on is the cost of the air/hotel package on expedia, then see what kind of a deal you can find on the city pass elsewhere. Not sure if you have Costco in Canada, but they have great deals on the city pass.

Good luck, and congratulations on your upcoming anniversary.

I think that sounds like a great deal! Being from Canada as well, I know how hard it is to find a good deal from here. I just don't understand why our flights are so much more than Americans. It costs double to fly from Winnipeg than it does from Minneapolis and Minneapolis is not that far! I just don't get it! I would grab that deal if I were you.

Seems a bit high for the hotel you're going to, I'm from vancouver. Have you checked the flight rates you can get through Disney.com? Those always seem really low compared to what travel agents offer here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter