Is this as good as it gets for next year, 2025

tigger2002

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disney World next February, 2025. Right now Undercover Tourist has a deal that you can get adult tickets at child prices. I think that would be as good as it is going to get. Right? Lock in prices now before they increase prices later this year. Why would YOU wait and not buy now?

Boardwalk ticketing has the best prices, but I usually will buy from undercover tourist, and then they will price match boardwalk ticketing. I guess cause I trust undercover tourist more and they have a refund policy. Nothing wrong with boardwalk by itself though

We did boardwalk tickets last year and will likely do them again. Although it’s good to know UCT will price match. May do that this year instead since we’re going during hurricane season.

Anyone who buys from Boardwalk Ticketing.... do you know if they ever offer the free Memory Maker with tickets anymore?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter