• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this place cool or what!

MrGrumpy222

Mouseketeer
I got to tell ya. I made my 2nd trip in my 35 years just a month ago. I am hooked and found that WDW is perhaps the coolest place on earth! I found myself being sucked in and now I am slowly begining to dig everything Disney. This site satisfies some unexplainable need to read and research my new found obsession. Can't wait to return next December to SSR. Just Joined the Vacation club and this Forum.

CHEERS!

Welcome to the DIS Boards! Remember, once you get hooked, it's hard to stop. The DIS is an addiction LOL. But I hope you have fun, get posting!!!:jumping4:

Hey! I'm new here too... yes, Disney is so fantastic! I will enjoy being on this board to share my thoughts about it with others. It's awesome!

Have fun here! :wave:

With Love,
Trix-Z

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter