Is Tokyo Disney merch available at Japan Pavilion?

Is Tokyo Disneyland worth it? My wife is dying to go to Singapore so we thought we might hit there and Japan and the Tokyo resort.

yes yes yes yes yes!! Especially DisneySea

3016_04.jpg

I was there in March this year. Absolutely loved it! And way overbought Duffy merch.

View attachment 782812View attachment 782813View attachment 782814View attachment 782815

Oh, wow! That looks amazing! It's those "standard" plush (I think that's what's on the cart in one of your photos) that my sister and I are really wishing to get . . . but we'd like the Tokyo versions and not the knock-offs from China that seem to prevalent on eBay and places right now. I was so hoping they would stock those in the Japan Pavilion. :)

I don’t know if it’s the exact same plush as the one in the picture because I only noticed it in passing when browsing but I saw a similar one of the green turtle character in BouTiki at the Polynesian when we were there early last month. I think he’s the mascot for Aulani as well so that’s why they have him there?

Oh, wow! That looks amazing! It's those "standard" plush (I think that's what's on the cart in one of your photos) that my sister and I are really wishing to get . . . but we'd like the Tokyo versions and not the knock-offs from China that seem to prevalent on eBay and places right now. I was so hoping they would stock those in the Japan Pavilion. :)
You can get authentic TDR merchandise on ebay. I buy merch on there all the time. Just make sure the seller is physically located in Japan and not places like China and Hong Kong.

I would love if they had Duffy and friends merch in Japan. DD6 loves her Duffy she has had since she was a baby. She sleeps with him every night. She was able to met him in Aulani and add a Stella Lou to her Duffy and Shelli Mae collection.

Would love to take her to Tokyo Disneyland one day. Dh isn’t much of a Disney fan though so I think he’ll be a hard sell for that.

I also checked Poly for merch in May but most of it was the turtle. I think they had a photo holder with all the friends that I had already purchased at Aulani.

1691193516670.jpeg

I don’t know if it’s the exact same plush as the one in the picture because I only noticed it in passing when browsing but I saw a similar one of the green turtle character in BouTiki at the Polynesian when we were there early last month. I think he’s the mascot for Aulani as well so that’s why they have him there?
That's Olu the Musical Turtle. He's amazing, and I do have the plush of him from there. Thanks for thinking of that!

I would love if they had Duffy and friends merch in Japan. DD6 loves her Duffy she has had since she was a baby. She sleeps with him every night. She was able to met him in Aulani and add a Stella Lou to her Duffy and Shelli Mae collection.

Would love to take her to Tokyo Disneyland one day. Dh isn’t much of a Disney fan though so I think he’ll be a hard sell for that.

I also checked Poly for merch in May but most of it was the turtle. I think they had a photo holder with all the friends that I had already purchased at Aulani.

View attachment 782950

What a precious picture of your daughter. She's so adorable. That's a fun collection of plush there.

I may know someone who will be visiting Aulani in a couple months, so they are going to see about picking up a couple things. They're not sure they'll have suitcase room enough for plush, so we'll see how that works out. :) Aulani plush would be just as great as Japan!

Is Tokyo Disneyland worth it? My wife is dying to go to Singapore so we thought we might hit there and Japan and the Tokyo resort.
Yup. Totally worth it and it's relatively cheap. Shhhhh....with the yen, it's like 60US$ for the day. Love the Monsters Inc ride and parades and shows that are insane.

You can get authentic TDR merchandise on ebay. I buy merch on there all the time. Just make sure the seller is physically located in Japan and not places like China and Hong Kong.
I'd buy from well known shoppers to be sure about authenticity. Or reputable sellers. I've seem some questionable duffy products on ebay.

I'd buy from well known shoppers to be sure about authenticity. Or reputable sellers. I've seem some questionable duffy products on ebay.
Agreed. Which is why I'm glad to know the other characters are at least at Aulani. Stand a chance of knowing someone who may be able to pick those up for us.
Going to DisneySea would be a dream, though!! Maybe one day.

Those shoppers charge so much for their stuff, way more than you can get elsewhere.

I've never had an issue buying from reputable ebay sellers but YMMV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter