Is Universal a good choice for our age kids?

3kidz4dis

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disneyland in October and have been getting mixed opinions on whether or not we should skip Universal. Our kids ages are 9,7 and 5. Should we skip it or would my kids enjoy it? They can all handle semi scary but not super scary but all love any kind of rollercoaster. We go to DisneyWorld every other year so we could do Universal at a later date in Orlando. Thanks!

We have season tickets to both DL and US. We love Disneyland and go often... we enjoy Universal Stuios and go sometimes.... I personally would rather spend a day or two more at Disneyland than US. If you have a day or two that you need to kill you will enjoy it. If you have to squeeze it into your trip and lose a day at DL I would skip it. That is my opinion...even though we are thinking of heading to US today..... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter