Iso app games for kids (educational)

ErinInWornderland

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, happy Friday!

Small favor, I’m looking for a math related app game for kids where they can have fun but at the same time develop their math skills.

I’m asking because I’d like to get my niece more motivated on her studies of science and math subjects and the one she needs the most help with is with math. She’s in grade 4 and she’s already getting some math help with this app but it doesn’t provide much of the “fun game” part I’m looking for, it’s more of a traditional way of practicing math. In the area we live there aren’t many math tutors near me (or at least not ones that I like) that’s why the extra motivation of looking for an online tutor / online help tool, it doesn’t have to be free it could be a premium subscription, of course I’d prefer a free one specially with inflation hitting us all but I think of education of something one should not go cheap if possible.

Anyways, sorry for the long post, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :).

Thanks,
-Erin

Definitely Prodigy: https://www.prodigygame.com/main-en/parents/

We found this through school as they play it in STEM sometimes. You're casting spells, defeating bad guys etc by completing math problems. The game figures out where your kid should be skill-wise and adjusts as needed when they play. They can log in with friends and battle together but they can't start chatting with random players (you have to ok friends as the parent).

The free version is great, it doesn't time limit or anything. She'll get ads for premium, (members get things like more coins for the shop or cooler outfits) but it's all just extra stuff. It's definitely *not* necessary for the educational benefit.

Definitely Prodigy:

We found this through school as they play it in STEM sometimes. You're casting spells, defeating bad guys etc by completing math problems. The game figures out where your kid should be skill-wise and adjusts as needed when they play. They can log in with friends and battle together but they can't start chatting with random players (you have to ok friends as the parent).

The free version is great, it doesn't time limit or anything. She'll get ads for premium, (members get things like more coins for the shop or cooler outfits) but it's all just extra stuff. It's definitely *not* necessary for the educational benefit.

Woah!! Sounds like something she will love for sure!!

Thank you very much, tonight I'll give it a go with her :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter