Issue with Text Formatting Bar

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
I didn't see this mentioned, but does anyone have issues using the formatting bar, like using bold, links, images, etc? It's always grayed out for me lately, except ocassionally it will work. I typically use DIS with Chrome. It's been oging on for a few weeks now.

Thanks.

I didn't see this mentioned, but does anyone have issues using the formatting bar, like using bold, links, images, etc? It's always grayed out for me lately, except ocassionally it will work. I typically use DIS with Chrome. It's been oging on for a few weeks now.

Thanks.
I'm also on Chrome. I've had no issues with the bar.

BrianL...I'm feeling "REALLY DUMB"...where do I find this? I thought it would be top left of screen but I only have the "back/forward" symbols and "refresh"....

It is in the menu of the reply box. First you need to click the three dots on the right, then you can toggle BB Code on or off using the "[ ]" button:

1672170175474.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter