Italy in Pictures - Lake Garda 2

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
This is the fourth and final installment of pictures for this travelling period. These photo's were taken in the lake town of Sirmione.

The port of Sirmione.
fc4662d1.jpg

The castle of Sirmione.
fc4662ca.jpg

The entry to the city. The church to the left is the church of Santa Maria. This church is so tiny there are only two rows of pews.
fc4662c1.jpg

Another view of the castle.
fc4662ab.jpg

A baby duck on a floating nest in the moat.
fc4662c4.jpg

A view of the moat surrounding the entire castle, it spills out into the sea.
fc4662b8.jpg

The castle tower.
fc4662c0.jpg

Views from the top of the tower.
fc4662bc.jpg

fc4662bb.jpg

I'm jealous.:D Keep posting your Italy pictures. I'm really enjoying them.:D

More wonderful pictures!!! I love them! :) Thanks so much!

Gosh. I feel like I've taken a trip to Italy....thanks to your wonderful pictures!!! Thanks!:cool:

I was USAF stationed in Italy many years ago - it's the most beautiful place in the world. People are warm and loving, and the culture is rich with tradition and history!

Thank you for sharing this with us!

Rae

Oh My God you are so lucky to be able to see this beauty! Thank You so much for sharing this with us!

So very pretty, TL. Thanks for posting and sharing your trips. They sure look beautiful.

What wonderful photographs. Very pretty! Thanks for taking the time to post them :)

Debi somehow I missed these. Sirmione looks like a fascinating place to visit, like so many places in Italy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter