It's 11:09 PM, I'm in my Disneyland Hotel room...

spacemouseneer

Mouseketeer
and I need some suggestions on where we can go for a good breakfast before our early entry tomorrow. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you.

spacemouseneer said:
and I need some suggestions on where we can go for a good breakfast before our early entry tomorrow. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you.

room service

Sorry, can't help, but it sure is a nice quandry! :sunny:

Have a wonderful trip & let us know where you do go for breakfast. :wave2:

Jean

If you want to grab something kind of quick - there's a coffee shop at the DLH that also sells pastries, I believe. It's by Goofy's Kitchen.

If you want to grab something on the way to Disneyland, then you can try Compass Books - we usually just grab something there, plus they have milk if you want that instead of coffee. Jazz Kitchen Express window and La Brea Bakery are also options you can try. I've had oatmeal at La Brea Bakery, and there are other options there to try.

Inside Disneyland try the bakery on Main Street or Carnation Cafe.

Have a great time!

We actually ended up going to White Water Snacks, and it was great!!! No one there, walked right in and ordered And very reasonable prices!!! Fed the whole family of 4 for $30. Only downsize was the selection. There were only 3 hot ites to choose from. But from what there was the food was excellent.

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen at DTD.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter