• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's A GO!

redzinner

Me Wants the Medianoche!
The 5/23/09 Tour is a GO! We received our Pre-Trip information (itinerary booklet, bag handle spotters and backpacks) today on St. Paddy's Day! :shamrock: :thumbsup2

That is fantastic timing! I am glad you are going to get to go on your trip. I hope you have a great time.

How big are the backpacks? Do you mind measuring them and letting me know the dimensions. We're flying in from Portugal on Ryan air and I'm trying to only use one carry-on per person (5 of us) + one checked bag for the entire group with liquids. If the back-packs fit the dimensions, maybe we'll use those as our carry-ons. Otherwise, we won't have room to take them.:( It costs us 40 pounds to have one checked bag! Outrageous!

My kids have joked about wearing all their clothes onto the plane: ie 7 pairs of undies, 7 t-shirts, 7 pairs of socks, in order to save us money!

You never know...

Sally
I'm glad your trip is on!! Getting your stuff is exciting!! I'm meeting Steve and Mary in Disney next weekend! We're having lunch together at Germany(next tour together). Your daughter and you will have a great time!!
Debbie from Italy tour

The 5/23/09 Tour is a GO! We received our Pre-Trip information (itinerary booklet, bag handle spotters and backpacks) today on St. Paddy's Day! :shamrock: :thumbsup2

That is great news and how fitting the day you received your package from disney.

These measurements are for the Adult Backpacks only ... I didn't get the child size.
All measurements are approximate ;)
Height 16.5 " (tallest zippered compartment)
depth based on bottom 7" but upper part will expand
width about 11"

good quality stitching, top handle, good canvas material

Sally
I'm glad your trip is on!! Getting your stuff is exciting!! I'm meeting Steve and Mary in Disney next weekend! We're having lunch together at Germany(next tour together). Your daughter and you will have a great time!!
Debbie from Italy tour

Have fun with Mary and Steve at WDW! I'm glad they could switch dates and still go on the Germany trip with you. Thanks for your good wishes!

Congrats, redzinner! It's getting close for you! :cool1:

Thanks for the pics.

Sayhello

Great news, redzinner! I'm so happy for you! And thanks for the great photos of the backpacks -- far better than the one I posted!

Dotti

Thank you all for your kind words! The excitement is starting to build. :woohoo: and TewEpcot in answer to your question:
Fantastic!... Can we go now?
Sorry the plane tickets say May 21 not March 21!

Hi Sally,

The backpack looks a lot nicer than the "messenger bags" we got last year. (does anyone want 2 unused messenger bags?) Mary Ann and I are very jealous ...We want to go too.

Fred

I wish you and Mary Ann were going too ...

Did you read that Spoodles is closing? I guess we had our last dinner (supper ;)) there in February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter