It's a Marshmallow World...at New Year's!The End! Future trip?? 7.21.14 Update

That is too bad you got sick the last night but glad you felt better for the drive the next day.

Nice for the new Orleans update.

I was going to say go solo but it looks like that has been decided. :cool1:

Great report and pics. Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations on finalizing your upcoming trip!!!!!

... And lookie there... It appears we cross over a couple of days.. :goodvibes

That is too bad you got sick the last night but glad you felt better for the drive the next day.

Nice for the new Orleans update.

I was going to say go solo but it looks like that has been decided. :cool1:

Great report and pics. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much for reading along and commenting!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Congratulations on finalizing your upcoming trip!!!!!

... And lookie there... It appears we cross over a couple of days.. :goodvibes

Thank you!! I am counting down...30 days!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

So excited I may get to finally have a Dis meet! We are kind of wide open on a lot of things. My life has been so busy and exhausting that I just plan on being there and doing some relaxation! This may be the most different Disney trip I have EVER had!! But I am excited about that!!

Thank you!! I am counting down...30 days!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

So excited I may get to finally have a Dis meet! We are kind of wide open on a lot of things. My life has been so busy and exhausting that I just plan on being there and doing some relaxation! This may be the most different Disney trip I have EVER had!! But I am excited about that!!

Down to 30 days already! Excited to hear about your next adventure! :cool1:

Down to 30 days already! Excited to hear about your next adventure! :cool1:

I've been so up and down about this trip excitement wise...but I think life's busyness has kept enthusiasm low. However I hit the 30's and I need this trip so badly...I am all excited!! I think this one may be slightly different than any past trips. I hope so anyhow considering what I have planned!

I've been so up and down about this trip excitement wise...but I think life's busyness has kept enthusiasm low. However I hit the 30's and I need this trip so badly...I am all excited!! I think this one may be slightly different than any past trips. I hope so anyhow considering what I have planned!

I understand completely! We have been ridiculously busy over here and I can't even bring myself to stalk ADRs that I still really want to try & get. I am excited to go yet feel like it's coming too quickly. I'm also such a rule follower & the thought of having to tell Reid's teacher that he's going to miss a week has me anxious. I know....it's just 1st grade. :rotfl: And he does really well with school work so I know deep down that it won't hurt him but still.....

I made a countdown calendar for Reid to start at our 30 day mark. Maybe when we get to 30 days (which will be soon) it'll make me more excited.

We weren't delusional thinking that the crowds weren't going to be there. We knew it would be crowded, we just had no idea we would not be able to walk! Would I do it again? Yes I think I would...but not for a while. Would Keith do it again...well, officially from his mouth...not in a million years!! Did we enjoy our NYE in Disney? Most definitely!!! We had a very fun day and we wouldn't trade that for anything!!![/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

Up next: Our final day at Disney!

I did a NYE in MK one year and we got really lucky but it was still shoulder to shoulder. I loved every second of the night and hope to do it again.

Having said that, NYE in WDW really takes some planning and careful setting of expectations. I think what helped me on my trip was that it was my first trip back in like 15 years so I didn't really have any expectation.

I loved reading your NYE report! It really looks like you guys had an awesome day & night!!

I did a NYE in MK one year and we got really lucky but it was still shoulder to shoulder. I loved every second of the night and hope to do it again.

Having said that, NYE in WDW really takes some planning and careful setting of expectations. I think what helped me on my trip was that it was my first trip back in like 15 years so I didn't really have any expectation.

I loved reading your NYE report! It really looks like you guys had an awesome day & night!!

I thought I had replied...so sorry for the delay!! :guilty:

I think MK could be amazing on NYE. I think if it were just me and Madison, we could probably handle it, but never would I try it with Keith along! But it all does take planning and patience. Not going with expectations was key! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter