It's getting close now!!!

Popovich

<font color=green>I can't stand to be so close to
Kim,

We are also using Budget. We got a rate of $68.14 which includes the tax using a Cosco discount code. I don't know if that's a good rate or not. We selected Budget based on the rate and the dcltribute.com rating.

I hope everyone's kids are getting better. Our son Matt has been sick all week and I'm afraid that the Dr. won't give him his flu shot that's scheduled for Sat. So far, he's the only one in the family that has gotten the "change of season" flu. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I haven't found any big clothes bargains:( However, I did go to Target and bought a over the door shoe hanger to use on the ship and it will be a nice thing to have at home too. It folds flat, and even looks nice for only $11.

I still don't know what DD and DS will wear. DH is wearing a tux. I'm looking forward to having a nice family picture taken since we have not done that in a long time.

Thanks to all who are taking the time to penpal with DS and DD. They really look forward to the emails and are starting to get excited!

Well, all for now!

:wave:
Gailyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter